The Crisis Center for South Suburbia is proud to announce that we have been selected as a recipient of a grant through the White Sox Community Fund, A McCormick Foundation Fund.
The Chicago White Sox Community Fund is supported through a major grant from Chicago White Sox Charities and matching funds provided by the Robert R. McCormick Foundation.
Thank you Chicago White Sox!
4-26-17 White Sox 2017 Grant Recipients List
CHICAGO WHITE SOX 2017 GRANT RECIPIENTS
In 2017, the Chicago White Sox donated $758,000 in grants to the following 32 Chicagoland non-profit organizations through the White Sox Community Fund, A McCormick Foundation Fund. The Chicago White Sox Community Fund is supported through a major grant from CWSC and matching funds provided by the Robert R. McCormick Foundation.
- After School Matters
- Bottom Line, Inc.
- Casa Central Social Services Corporation
- Center for Companies that Care
- Center on Halsted
- Chicago Children’s Advocacy Center
- Chicago Parks Foundation
- Children’s Home + Aid
- City Year Chicago
- Crisis Center for South Suburbia
- Erie Family Health Center
- Gads Hill Center
- Girls in the Game
- Heartland Human Care Services
- Juvenile Protective Association
- La Rabida Children’s Hospital and Research Center
- Mercy Home for Boys and Girls
- Metropolitan Family Services
- Mujeres Latinas en Acción
- Near West Side Community Development Corp.
- Noble Network of Charter Schools
- One Hope United
- Posse Foundation, Inc.
- Presence Saint Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center
- Primo Center for Women and Children
- Sarah’s Inn
- Spectrios Institute for Low Vision
- Up2Us, Inc.
- Umoja Student Development Corporation
- University of Chicago/Network for College Success
- Youth Guidance
In addition, Chicago White Sox Charities (CWSC) awarded grants totaling $354,500 to the following 12 agencies providing services throughout the community:
- Advocate Charitable Foundation/P.O.S.T.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metropolitan Chicago
- CeaseFire Illinois
- Chicago Baseball Cancer Charities
- Gilda’s Club
- Greater Chicago Food Depository
- Holy Cross – IHMP
- Shore Community Services
- Special Children’s Charities
- St. James Social Care
- Working in the Schools